Wednesday 13 February 2008

Happy Anniversary With Love


emm..tak sangka dapat surprise dari honey
dikejutkan ditengah malam dengan ucapan
'happy anniversary sayang...'
a very tremendous moment
thanks honey..
I love you forever
and..
May Allah bless us

An anniversary message to my dear honey


every year we are together,
I love you more
the longer
we are married,
the more I know it's true....


...every day's
a happy one
because it's shared
with you.
with all my love



To my honey on our anniversary

I promised I would
love you
every day my
whole life through,
and even after
all this time
my heart belongs to you.



you're the one I cherish
in sickness and in health
the hopes and dreams
you're made come true
mean more to me than wealth
three promises forever true
two lives, one golden ring
and if I did it all again
I wouldn't change a thing



Happy Anniversary with Love
doaku setulus hati
moga ikatan ini kekal selamanya
moga kebahagiaan ini diberkatiNya


No comments: