Wednesday 16 April 2008

spring birthday


Happy brithday to my lovely hubby..
you are the best husband and papa anyone could ever ask for..
I send you all my love
and remember I will always hold you and our kids deep in my heart forever
and ever 'until there's no time left'
Here are a few pictures of the stunning views you so love that we took last Sunday




for my wonderful honey..
wishing you a spring birthday
filled with a beautiful days as you make each of mine



meraikan birthday my honey di pantai aberaeron..
alhamdulilah sampai juga hajat aku nak meraikannya luar dari our palace..
sejukpun sejuklah..biasanya bila dah masuk spring ni sejuknya kurang sikit..tapi tahun2 kebelakangan ni weathernya lain sikit..perubahan alam..hanyaDia yang mengetahui..




oleh kerana alasan kesibukan..sorry honey ..
tak sempat nak buat specials meals for you....
sempat drop buy kat somerfield je..


with all my love and gratitude for having you in my life,
and may Allah bless you forever..
umi'08

No comments: