Thursday 16 July 2009

somewhere in june

so often in my struggle to live at ease with myself I have been frightened to look within and know my true self..
...i always have thought myself such a worthless person instead of reverencing myself, faults and virtues..

because of Allah wills it...
the sheer beauty of this month of June helps heal any unhappiness that I feel...
it really does..
it comes in perfect days..chambery..lyon..heathrow..jakarta..kuching..kuala terengganu..
kids, honey and I have been in a beauty month..
being a part somewhere
and the next day ..
together like a flock of birds..

oh..what is so amazing as a day in june..
my heart is so full that a drop overfills it..
raining snowing drop from the sky
raining snowing drop into the ground
i count 1..2..3..wet and smile

its really does
oh..it comes in perfect day..
..thanks to You..the Most Greatness..the Most Merciful
this enough for us now that leaves are green..

1 comment:

UnGu VioLet said...

akak, thanks yer kata semangat utk mar...

akak, ade no.phone kak seri tak?? ingat nak call laa...