Thursday 22 July 2010

happy birthday to my princes..kamilia

today..i'm taking off my time.... my heart to be comforted
..because of someone said to me..
'why don't you write something in your blog about kamilia's birthday"...
  ..my baby girl has grown up alongside papa and mama business..
sitting in my lap while I'm  work...crying and sobbing  in late evening...
playing in the floor with her brother beside papa's desk....
running circles around my chair..running off and making me wonder what she's up to elsewhere...
yesterday..i was looking your pictures and videos ..
realizing me how you are change from tiny little baby to a beautiful pre-teen.. 
baby..when you was born..its so helpless and weak 
...and watching you growing ..that's special gifts in my life..
baby it's hard to believe that you are eleventh..you growing up very fast my dear..
you touch the life of all those who know you ..
you take everything in stride and giving strength to all those around you..
may the love you have shown to others ...
return to you
thank you Allah for giving me a biggest miracle in my life

from deepest in my heart i wish you
happy birthday to my dearest princes..
nawrah afnan kamilia shahidi
I love you so much..

5 comments:

Qurrata 'Ayun said...

what a beautiful name masyallah! never knew that..hehe

hugs and kisses for kamilia. please let her know how i miss her! she was a big pleasure to play with :)

ummuammar said...

..and we want you know as well..we really miss you all

Ummu Nasr said...

Happy belated birthday kamilia

from us,
Uncle Zuhdi, Aunty Seri, Nasrullah, Nasruddeen and Zahra'.
We love you so much....

ummuammar said...

thanks auntie seri, uncle zuhdi,wah, din n zahra'..i love you too n i miss u

CikguZue said...

happy birthday Kamilia.