Sunday 19 June 2011

happy father's day

In the name of Allah, most Gracious most Merciful
In the Name of The One Who gives life to the soul and succor to the heart. His knowledge encompasses all things and His wisdom is absolute; He sees and Hears all things- even the prayers of those creatures that cannot speak. It is He Who divides the world into light and darkness; it is He who gives every creature an allotted time on earth, from the birds in the air to the fish in the depths of the ocean. He  has spangled the heavens with stars and filled the earth with people of different races and colors. He has given each man and woman a soul and He has lit each soul with the torch of reason, so that all of His bondsmen may attain salvation.

from deepest in my heart ..
i wish a happy father's day to my beloved one..
my lovely father who i call him 'ayah'..
to the Most Gracious..a very thankful of grant me such great father into my world
to 'ayah'..thank you so much being my dad ..
i want let you know that i'm proud having you in my life
no matters what..or what ever it takes...i will love you till the end of my breath
       I LOVE YOU SO MUCH & I LOVE MUM SO MUCH

No comments: