Sunday 24 July 2011

in heart of leiden

cloudy..windy..chilly..and pretty cold...but the the views is so amazing and wonderful with canals and windmills..its so lovely...Subhanallah.....
their people always stressed ..yeah my darling..it should be summer and hot but is not here..
aku stay kat Pension Withe Single..not far from Leiden Univ..just five minutes walk..

while in Lampeter..for a few days..was very hard to me..reminds me a few years back..running..laughing..packing lunch..apple picking..i cant stand on it any more..everything was gone..only moving in my head..my tears running down..no body will wipe it..let it be..gone is gone..as my kids always say..mama..you are strong..you will get through difficult time with smiley face..and Allah always be with you..

lonely in my little room..i really missing my beloved kids..shahmie, ayman and kamilia..and all family members..indeed..they all my strenght

No comments: