Monday 16 January 2012

finally let go..

Sometimes it’s better to alone…no one can hurt you that way. Sometimes they said there were reasons we met, reason for the good times and reasons for the bad times and most importantly a reason to end. We have more to learn, more to experience and more loving to do in this lifetime.

Indeed…those days walking my way on an endless street, confused and blinded by the light. On me are spots and a million cars a nightmare in only black and white, Have I been there before? I am running in circle, is it real or is it just a dream? I just want to wake up soon or will this nightmare ever end? A lot of times when I go through a very traumatic situation and it’s emotionally difficult to deal with I come back spiritually stronger. It changes me in a way.

I cried today..not because I miss you..or even wanted you..but because I realized I’m gonna be all right without you..I’ll be strong..I’ll be wrong but life goes on..I made a choice to finally let go, because I can’t stand the pain, it’s time for my last tear to fall and smile again. Not everything’s gonna be picture perfect.. I know things sometimes take time and have rough times to get through..I believe before I can get there but if I give up on things I want, everything I’ve gone through ends up being completely worthless.. if one day you realize that I haven’t talked to you in a while it’s not because I don’t care anymore it’s because you pushed me away and just left me there..

No comments: