Tuesday 3 July 2012

Happy birthday to my little angel..Kamilia

My dearest Kamilia..
today is our birthday..July the 4th
together we celebrate..
.. as you are so precious in my heart and my life..


my angel..
I fell deeply in love with you my princess, even before I saw you,
How happy you made me just by your presence, you have no clue.
The first time you kicked, is a moment I will cherish forever,
I just couldn't wait for that moment when we would be together.

I just could not have asked God for a better gift than you, my baby,
I feel so proud looking at you grown into such a fine young lady.
I promise to be your guardian angel and always stand by your side.
No matter how old you are, you will always be my dear little child

You have transformed my life into a fairytale,
My world has changed, and will never be the same.
Because my child, you are an angel from heaven to me,
You, my darling, are my most unforgettable dream.
Happy Birthday My Love.

No comments: