Wednesday 15 August 2012

so sad to let you go

Ramadhan Kareem..
my dearest guest.. as you come to an end ..how I wish you could stay forever so Muslims brothers and sister will be at their best of Imaan and taqwa..it is so sad to let you go indeed..how truly and wholeheartedly I love you so much and I know although the night of the 27th of yours is over, I am still in the last 10 days of you, i believe strongly that these days are very special and very blessed.. they said if yours is a race in doing good things, then I am in the last part of the race.. so i want to take it as the time to speed up and do more and never give up.. The finishing line is within sight, so this is the time to do my best in worship. May Allah grant me His forgiveness and mercy in this days.. Amin ya Rabb!

No comments: