Tuesday 11 December 2012

my heart of love on 121212


My heart of love on your birthday
~ Ammar Ayman ~
-121212-
.. ever since you were born, 
I worried and wondered about whether or not 
I was being the best parent I could be. 
Did I make you feel important? 
Did we find enough time for the little things that live on in happy memories-
like laughter and hugs and “just –between- us” moment? 
And even we disagreed-did u always know I loved you? 
If I didn’t always find to say it, I hope I always showed it..
I’m proud you are my son..
The first time i laid my eyes on you, 
my eyes were filled with tears..
what i saw in you was hope and your specialty that could change everything..
as you grew older, 
you made me laugh when i was distressed ,
when i was falling down ,
you brought me up again with your words.. 
ayman , realize that you are my angel of guidance

No comments: