Tuesday 1 January 2013

something I thought worth sharing..

Sheikh Khalid Yassin said:

I liked 8 things which made me cry:

1-Don't speak of your strength in front of the weak

2-Don't speak of your good fortune in front of one who is miserable

3-Don't speak of your freedom in front of a prisoner

... 4-Don't speak of your children in front of the childless
.
5-Don't speak of your father in front of an orphan..for their wounds won't be able to bear more

6-Weigh your words in all your worldly matters and make the consideration of the feelings of others a part of your personality..somuch so that a day does not come wherein you find yourself alone with your wounds!

7-Don't dance over the wounds of others...so that a day does not come that others dance over your wounds

8-Be in life like a traveller and leave behind you a good trail for we are not in this world except guests and a guest only leaves. I will not gift you the sun or the moon because they disappear and I will not gift you a candle nor ice because they melt and I will not gift you flowers and roses because they wilt, rather I will gift you with my prayer (Du'aa)

No comments: