Saturday 10 November 2007

In Last Love Autumn'07


Its autumn again
They're coming down in showers,
The leaves all gold and red;

















They're covering the little flowers,
And tucking them in bed
















They've spread a fairy carpet
All up and down the street;
And when we skip along to school, they rustle 'neath our feet















Autumn, you are the season about loss.
There is sadness as the leaves drop from your trees.
And I crunch them under my feet.




















The sound, reminding me of the breaking
of hearts when relationships end.
















Bareness of trees, reminding me
I'm getting older as another year comes to an end.










And winter approaches with her loneliness.















Terimakasih Illahi di atas kurniaanMu ini..



No comments: