Friday 11 November 2011

111111..beautiful day for my Dad



a beautiful day for my Dad.. 

this day is not special day only to me, 

but to all my family members and those people 

whose lives you have touched with your kindness and generosity..

it's hard for me to say the things i want to say sometimes

 but you know Dad 

I feel so blessed to have you as my Dad. 

May Allah always pour love.. good health and happiness on you..

you're everything for us indeed..

Jum'ah Mubarakah and Happy Birthday AYAH..

I Love You




As humans we seem to search for significance in things. 


Today is 11.11.11, and yes, it's very even,


 and yes, such a date will never come round in our lifetime again, 


but honestly: no day comes round in our lifetime again, each day is special. 


And the very special thing about today is that it's Friday! Let's go and earn the day's blessing and not worry about numerology.

No comments: