Saturday 22 December 2007

Happy birthday..aiman


Feelings...
Something that we felt inside
something touchy…
Above is not a poem, it is just a thought of what I think about feelings.
I’m hard when it comes about feelings.
Or you can simple say feeling less.
I don’t know how and why I come to that eventually at this point in my life.



Yesterday, I had celebration Eid with my beloved kids and hubby at HIMEAD.
Kesempatan berkumpul di situ bersama warga Lampeter ...so I and honey mengadakan surprise birthday party for Aiman yang suppose diraikan last week.
He was so happy and delighted when we treated him with ‘birthday cake’…


Dearest Aiman..
If I was sitting down to write
a birthday card to you today
i would to search my heart to find the words
I'd really to say

From the moment of your birth
you've the treasure of my heart
you're my love and my dearest son
the best that heaven could impart

no greater joy my life could bring
than to give my life away
for all I give, is then to you
my heart of love on your birthday

May Allah bless you my dearest
On this your special day Melihat keriangan wajah anak2 tersayang…syukurku pada Illahi atas kurniaan ini..mohon ku padaNya moga kebahagiaan ini dirahmatiNya…and my wish also I hope that my presence and my life are of beneficial, every second....every second...
On top of everything, I would be happy if people around me are happy.

No comments: