Monday 9 March 2009

salam maulid Rasulullah s.a.w

Salam Maulid Rasul to everyone..

Alhamdulillah..we've made it to 12 Rabi' al-Awwal...
allahuma salli ala sayyidina muhammad..wa 'ala wa sahbihi wasallim..

I was going to a dedicate poem to my beloved Prophet on his birthday.. but because of my piotic abilities ' a bit crunchy' right now..

i just wondering..why the most commemorate in celebrating his maulid by singging nasyid, qasidah and praising him..someone would ask me..why? is it something wrong..?and i would say yeah..there is nothing wrong with it..but is that our prophet want form us..?
and for me..for myself..
i believe that there is most important and the best way.. we should care about it..
for me ..
we have to constantly fear and obedience to Allah s.w.t..this is what he want from us..

i also believe
we have to implement his sunnah into our own lives..
in all aspects..
in all parts..

He loves you more than himself
Love him more than yourself
May Allah bless you

No comments: