Sunday 8 May 2011

from me to you..on mother's day

Assalamualaykum wbt

To my dearest Ummi..
Oh yeah, without no doubt I’m sure you are doing pretty well today as I guess!!
Anyway I just want to start by sending you my best wishes for the day as I assumed you had a wonderful mother’s day, & I will be eager to hear from you about the good things you have experienced within this few days.
By the way I am Latifah by name just wishing we can become good friends who knows what this day will bring for us. lol, I live and work here in Bangi..you have a nice profile photo here and you looks very kind i'm sure you have a loving heart I thought we could talk later if you send me an e-mail and we can chat anytime we meet the same free time..

...Reply message..

Assalamualaykum wbt

To my lovely Latifah..
thanks for your mail..
indeed..i have had a great time with my kids and sister
it was so wonderful mother's day I ever had..surprised party with blueberries and cheesy cakes from my sisters even in a small events..but being there with my lovely kids are so amazing..
i thinks i have to let you know a bit about me..i live and work in Bangi since 12 yrs now..
i can see your profile photo are nice and looks pretty..hope we can be a best friend..insyaAllah..
bye for now
have a nice day..

No comments: