Tuesday 17 May 2011

on tuesday..

Assalamualaykum and sobah al khayr to everyone..
emmm..what i'm going to do today..
holiday and without my kids by myside at this moment
i feel so lonely..
ohhh nooo..
you cant think that way
you are not alone..
His love always with you rite?
He loves you more than you love Him
He always be yourside
do not leave Him away
forgive me..Illahi
keep me strong my Most Gracious..

emmm...yeah i've got an idea..
i want to be a designer ..
i want to do it on purpose..
to design and do a bit of renovation to my little house..
i didnt make over on it for ages i guess..hahahha
painting..coluring..gardening..planting..thats awesome rite?
it must be amazing job..

yeap...now you can see it
are you happy with my new decoration
i love that..everything on it..
its so colourful and beautiful
indeed..
my life are so beautiful
thank you Allah

2 comments:

CikguZue said...

wah...memang cantik and so colourful la kak...

ummuammar said...

hahahah..thanks zue