Tuesday 27 February 2018

Mama rindu abg angah n adik

Honestly ,it takes a lot to make me shed tears..
..the biggest mistake i made (as a parent)  is the one that most of us make. ..
I did not live in the moment enough..
This is particularly clear now that the moment is gone, captured only in photographs ..
There is one picture of (my 3 children)  sitting in the grass on a quilt in the shadow on a summer day in Newcastle, ages six, four and two. And i wish i could remember what we ate, and what we talked about, and how they sounded,  and how they looked when they slept at night. 
... I wish i had not been in such a hury to get on the nxt thing: dinner, bath, book, bed..
I wish i had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less.. .
For life is short, the years rush past. .my children grow up so fast...no longer is at my side..the picture books are put away.. there are no longer games to play. .No good-night kiss, no prayers to hear..
Indeed, a mother thinks about her children day n night even if they are not wth her and will love them in a way they will never understand ..
Abg angah adik, 
I do miss all of you
If i'm not around anymore please hug me in your doa

No comments: