Thursday 6 July 2017

..My journey 1

...sekadar perkongsian how i was n were ketika sesi viva berakhir..
It was my beautiful journey as a PhD candidate sometimes ago utk dikongsi dgn anak2 mama..
     ....
   ............
Didn't know that this meant so much to me ..for the first time of my life I've cried almost 2 hours non stop, because I thought I almost lost myself throughout this 3 and a half years journey, I've sacrificed all my personal time, sleep time, family time, friends time ..just to make my dreams come true. ...
I can't remember how many times my thesis was being rejected & how many times of corrections I've been through, I was being deemed as crazy  and was even being scolded by people I've trusted to ask me to wake up....
      ...Honestly, I was tired and hurt but I never blame them because nobody would really understand my vision except myself and  it's my own responsibility to protect and work extra hard to make my dream come true
I wanna prove that I'm not crazy.
...
... Yup,  i believe.. it's just a beginning of my new chapter, I've a duty for life to help more people to stand up by themselves in order to protect and make more dreams come true..


No comments: