Wednesday 5 July 2017

..senja yg lalu

Diary senjaku berlabuh...


On this date, July 4th..  seven years ago,  I truly learned and lived the meaning of uncertainty. Since what was 'happened'(aku cuba utk tidak menyebut perkataan itu) ,  nothing remained the same again.  Every single aspect of my life  changed.

Uncertainty and fear came from nowhere and suddenly became the frequently dominant thought.  I felt  shattered and displaced.  I wasn't myself anymore..

...  I chose to intensify my surrender to the Almighty because only He could provide me the super energy that i needed to combat the magnitude of emotional and other challenges i have been facing since then. ..
.. Reinventing my life wth 3 kids was no easy task.  Sometimes i could only stand still.  Sometimes i crawled.  Sometimes i tiptoed.  Sometimes i took small steps.

..my prayer always in my heart.. .Oh Allah,  give me the strength to make giant strides,  run,  leap and bounce in the service of the ummah and mankind,  in matters and manners that please you...

....and now.. ALHAMDULILLAH.. I can smile again wth proud of my self ..
Indeed...
....TERIMA KASIH ALLAH KERANA TIDAK PERNAH MELUPAKANKU...



No comments: